UMD Study Abroad is seeking qualified past study abroad students to serve as Peer Advisors!
- Did you love studying abroad?
- Do you enjoy sharing your experience with others?
- Do you think other students should to take advantage of this opportunity?
- Do you know what it means to provide good customer service?
- Are you helpful, organized, good with people, a fast learner and self-motivated?
If you answered yes: we think you should apply! Be the first point of contact for study abroad. Gain real-world experience. Learn the ‘ins and outs’ of study abroad at UMD so you can encourage and assist students in finding the perfect program to embark on their experience of a lifetime.
Application period will open May 4th, 2015.
Stay tuned for the application link…
Students who apply to an eligible 2016 study abroad program by April 30th can earn a $1,000 Travel Voucher. Simply enter the appropriate code listed below on Step 6 of their application.
- $1000 Travel Voucher through StudentUniverse for Spring 2016 programs
- Code: Spring16Forward (Students simply need to enter this code on Step 6 of their application.)
- Deadline – April 30, 2015
- More information is available here: http://www.ceastudyabroad.com/spring16forward.html