UMD Short-term May & Summer 2016 programs announced!
- Business & Economics in China
- Coral Reef Studies in the Bahamas
- Evolution in England (further details to come)
- Exploring Italy through Art, Music & Art History
- Grassroots Activism in India
- History of Community Health in Italy
- Innovation in Ireland
- International Business Down Under (Australia)
- Language & Culture in Germany
- Language & Culture in Spain
Due date to apply is Feb. 15, 2016.
Summer is the perfect time to plan & start saving
Our office is open through the summer and staff are here to help you navigate and find the best study abroad program for you. We encourage you to plan early, start comparing programs, researching costs and figuring out which classes may work best for you abroad. Whether you prefer a short-term program or a semester or year option, there’s no better time than now! We can’t wait for you to embark on an experience of a lifetime…
Cheers, —UMD Study Abroad Staff
UMD Study Abroad is seeking qualified past study abroad students to serve as Peer Advisors!
- Did you love studying abroad?
- Do you enjoy sharing your experience with others?
- Do you think other students should to take advantage of this opportunity?
- Do you know what it means to provide good customer service?
- Are you helpful, organized, good with people, a fast learner and self-motivated?
If you answered yes: we think you should apply! Be the first point of contact for study abroad. Gain real-world experience. Learn the ‘ins and outs’ of study abroad at UMD so you can encourage and assist students in finding the perfect program to embark on their experience of a lifetime.
Application period will open May 4th, 2015.
Stay tuned for the application link…